May 26, 2016
Improving Overall Fitness for
This week, in our sixth mini episode of Ask Kris, we talked
about how to improve overall fitness for climbing. I was
actually a little bit confused about what "fitness" really meant,
and Kris helped me understand what it is and how to gain more of
Here's what we talked about:
- What fitness actually is
- Specific workouts you should do to
- How I should train for my long-ass route project
- Who needs fitness?
- How a workout that has no climbing in it can improve
your climbing fitness
Train Your Fitness with Kris's
All of the programs that Kris wrote for trainingbeta.com
have a focus on overall fitness. He's a big advocate for
creating great all-around athletes because he believes that strong
people make strong climbers.
If you want 3 complete workouts every week to
get you stronger and help you stay injury free, check out our
bouldering training program or our route
Please Review The Podcast on iTunes!
- Link to the TrainingBeta Podcast on iTunes is HERE.
- Please give the podcast an honest review on
iTunes here to help the show reach more curious
climbers around the world ;)