Jul 15, 2016
Date: July 15th, 2016
Online Training Vs In-Person Training for Climbing
This week in our Ask Kris episode, we talked about the pros
and cons of 3 different training types:
- In-person training with a coach one-on-one
- Online training with a coach one-on-one
- Online training without a coach one-on-one
Hopefully this will shed some light on what you should do for
yourself if you're confused about what option to go with.
More Details about The Talk
- Cost of each option
- Who should definitely get one-on-one work
- Who could benefit from an online training program
- New upcoming training options on TrainingBeta
Want Help With Your Training?
If you're one of those people who could benefit from a pre-made
training program, these are our most popular programs created by
Kris Peters. They're about $15/month and you get 3 unique workouts
Please Review The Podcast on iTunes!
- Link to the TrainingBeta Podcast on iTunes is HERE.
- Please give the podcast an honest review on
iTunes here to help the show reach more curious
climbers around the world ;)