Nov 11, 2015
About Justen Sjong
Justen Sjong is a prolific climbing coach out of Colorado, who's
also had a successful climbing career, having established up
to 5.14a big walls with none other than Tommy Caldwell, and
crushing 5.14 sport climbs across the globe. He currently works out
of Movement Climbing and Fitness in Boulder and does online
coaching via www.climbingsensei.com. He has
a thing or two to say about climbers improving their mental game
and becoming better climbers overall.
What We Talked About
- The difference between a climbing coach and a climbing
- When to say "take" on routes
- How he coaches Alex Puccio
- How to increase confidence, and why it's important
- How your body language can influence your climbing
- Lots more
Training Programs for You
favorite chalk company by far) is offering you a discount on their
awesome chalk - woot!
Please Review The Podcast on iTunes!
- Link to the TrainingBeta Podcast on iTunes is HERE.
- Please give the podcast an honest review on
iTunes here to help the show reach more curious
climbers around the world ;)
Thanks for listening!